Educational studies lay the foundations for understanding children and adults, modes of learning, and personal and professional development. These foundations are laid by means of:
- Creative thinking exercises – the content of the course is learnt through creative learning processes, whereby students make their own discoveries and develop their own creative thinking abilities.
- Deepening the student's understanding of him/herself through biographical exercises, learning to counsel others, and through reflective/meditative exercises.
- EDU-01 THREEFOLD HUMAN BEING
- EDU-02 THE SENSES
- EDU-03 LEVELS OF HUMAN EXISTENCE
- EDU-04 HUMAN TEMPERAMENTS
- EDU-05 TEMPERAMENTS IN THE CLASSROOM
- EDU-06 BIOGRAPHY
- EDU-07 CHILD DEVELOPMENT – EARLY CHILDHOOD
- EDU-08 CHILD DEVELOPMENT – MIDDLE CHILDHOOD
- EDU-09 CHILD DEVELOPMENT – ADOLESCENCE
- EDU-10 EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
- EDU-11 EDUCATIONAL PHILOSOPHY
- EDU-12 INTRODUCTION TO WALDORF EDUCATION
- EDU-13 INTRODUCTION TO LEARNING SKILLS
- EDU-14 BLACKBOARD AND PRESENTATION TECHNIQUES
- EDU-15 OUTCOMES-BASED ACTIVITIES 1
- EDU-16 OUTCOMES-BASED ACTIVITIES 2
- EDU-17 PROFESSIONALISM IN THE TEACHER
- EDU-23 LIFE-LONG LEARNING AND PERSONAL HEALTH
- EDU-24 CLASS MANAGEMENT
Please note that modules listed are subject to change.